| ||Anycom Bluetooth USB Adaptor - 250 meters|
The ANYCOM USB-250 adapter with Bluetooth® wireless technology is one of the first Bluetooth adapter world-wide to follow the new Bluetooth 2.0 + Enhanced Data Rate (EDR) standard. Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR offers a three times higher data transmission rate with up to 2.5 MB/s, has an improved performance with several simultaneous connections and is fully backward compatible to previous Bluetooth versions.
- Application: Adding Bluetooth with a USB device
- Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR
- Backwards compatible to earlier Bluetooth version
- Better Performance with multi link applications
- range up to 120 meters / 400 feet
- 3 times faster transmission speed.
- Specification Bluetooth: Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR
- Frequency Range: 2.4 - 2.4835 GHz
- Max speed Bluetooth: up to 3 Mbps gross (EDR 2 & 3 mbit)
- Range: up to 120 meters (400 feet)
- Radio Class: Class 1
- RF Output Power: 20 dBm
- Chip set: Broadcom BCM 2045 (Flash)
- Antenna: Integrated
- Powered: 5 Volt via USB
- LEDs: one for Link and Pairing Status
- SB version: 2.0 (compatible with 1.1)
- Operating Systems: Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, XP & XP x64, Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later, GNU/Linux with BlueZ
- Security: Secured with Password and PIN Code, data transfer coded with up to 128 bit according to the Bluetooth specifications
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 50 x 19 x 8 mm / 1,96 x 0,75 x 0,3 Inch
- Weight: 11 grams / 0,39 oz
Even with Bluetooth devices not based on the current Bluetooth standard you will see a performance improvement, as the ANYCOM USB-250 optimizes each connection. Because USB-250 supports USB Hub Extension, it is possible to use your Bluetooth Mouse or Keyboard before your operating system is started, which eliminates the requirement of a another Mouse or Keyboard when the computer is in maintainance mode.